Travel unwrapped! Nonfattening and apt to make you smile.
Are you looking for a gift idea? Why not a book? Why not some light reading for dark times? You can even send a gift ebook or audio book these days!
- You could give it to an armchair traveler;
- you could give it to your favorite aunt;
- you could give it to your high school cousin;
- you could give it to that new graduate or new retiree
- you could give it to someone who talks about traveling but doesn’t…
“For it is in giving that we receive.” ― St. Francis of Assisi
For your gift list, I recommend: Tattoo—Journeys on My Mind by Tina Marie L. Lamb
But if my book just won’t fit your intended, here are some other book ideas for your gift. Or perhaps a DVD? If you are looking to buy a gift for a traveler, here are some ideas. Then,of course, there are gift certificates for skydiving or cooking classes or Windjammer cruises or a manicure/pedicure or movie passes or an Adult Continuing Education Center or…
TATTOO—Journeys on My Mind
To buy on Amazon outside the USA, click HERE.
Click on TRAVELER’S TALES for the Table of Contents.
Here is an audio sample:
Sill on the fence about whether to give a gift? Here’s some food for thought: