Re-published from 2015.
At this time of year, many talk about making resolutions for going forward. If you are tending to get too comfortable or perhaps losing your edge, then travel may help. How about TRAVEL RESOLUTIONS? See this list of eleven suggestions to jumpstart your resolutions.
- Resolve to travel somewhere, even if to that museum an hour down the road or to take that local camping trip. Travel is more apt to happen if you plan it, budget for it and put it on your calendar!
- Resolve to pack daily vitamins and tooth floss, both lightweight items.
- Resolve to get more familiar with your camera.
- Resolve to take more public transport instead of taxis on your travels.
- Resolve to unplug from the internet and cell phone and be fully present wherever you are.
- Resolve to find destinations that intrigue you by making time to consider more than those currently trending.
- Resolve to prepare for travel with advance reading about your destination.
- Resolve to calendar the time for any language preparation for your destination.
- Resolve to challenge your comfort zone, be it with a place, person or activity.
- Resolve to pack light, and not look back on decisions about what not to pack.
- Resolve to have fun!
“Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.”—Helen Keller
‘If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.”— Cyril Cusack
“The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”—Melody Beattie
TATTOO—Journeys on My Mind by Tina Marie L. Lamb…GET the audio book (7 hours, 13 minutes) at Barnes and Noble or Google Play or Chirpbooks or Kobo or AudiobooksNow or Downpour or The Podcast App or Scribd or Overdrive. On iTunes, click on audiobooks and search by author. GET the paperback (232 pages) or e-book at Barnes and Noble, at Apple Books or at Amazon. The ebook is also at Smashwords.
Characters of Huffinfield by Tina Marie L. Lamb is now available as an ebook or a paperback at Barnes and Noble and at Amazon. The ebook is also available at Kobo and at Smashwords.
Buy it. Read it. Let me know what you think.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.