Travel unwrapped! Nonfattening and apt to make you smile.
Are you looking for a gift idea? Why not a book? Why not some light reading for dark times? You can even send a gift ebook or audio book these days!
- You could give it to an armchair traveler;
- you could give it to your favorite aunt;
- you could give it to your high school cousin;
- you could give it to that new graduate or new retiree
- you could give it to someone who talks about traveling but doesn’t…
A great gift idea for a variety of people and for any number of occasions.
Keep a few copies in your gift drawer.
Open a mind to worlds outside our own, a good way to moderate perspective on our own world.
“For it is in giving that we receive.” ― St. Francis of Assisi
For your gift list, I recommend: Tattoo—Journeys on My Mind by Tina Marie L. Lamb
But if my book just won’t fit your intended, here are some other book ideas for your gift. Or perhaps a DVD? If you are looking to buy a gift for a traveler, here are some ideas. Then,of course, there are gift certificates for skydiving or cooking classes or Windjammer cruises or a manicure/pedicure or movie passes or an Adult Continuing Education Center or…
TATTOO—Journeys on My Mind