Travel unwrapped! Nonfattening and apt to make you smile.
Are you looking for a gift idea? Why not a book? Why not some light reading for dark times? You can even send a gift ebook or audio book these days!
- You could give it to an armchair traveler;
- you could give it to your favorite aunt;
- you could give it to your high school cousin;
- you could give it to that new graduate or new retiree
- you could give it to someone who talks about traveling but doesn’t…
A great gift idea for a variety of people and for any number of occasions.
Keep a few copies in your gift drawer.
Open a mind to worlds outside our own, a good way to moderate perspective on our own world.
“For it is in giving that we receive.” ― St. Francis of Assisi
For your gift list, I recommend: Tattoo—Journeys on My Mind by Tina Marie L. Lamb
If you are looking to for a gift for someone special, here you are. Thus far, I have only received positive feedback from readers.
But if my book just won’t fit your intended, here are some other book ideas for your gift. Or perhaps a DVD? If you are looking to buy a gift for a traveler, here are some ideas. Then,of course, there are gift certificates for skydiving or cooking classes or Windjammer cruises or a manicure/pedicure or movie passes or an Adult Continuing Education Center or…
TATTOO—Journeys on My Mind
BUY NOW as paper book or e-book atAmazon.com andBarnes and Noble and Apple Books as E-Book or Paperback. (To buy on Amazon outside the USA, click HERE.)
The audio book is currently available on Barnes and Noble and Google Play and Chirpbooks and Kobo and AudiobooksNow and Downpour and The Podcast App.
Click on TRAVELER’S TALES for the Table of Contents.
Here is an audio sample:
Sill on the fence about whether to give a gift? Here’s some food for thought:
- About gift giving as a way to connect with family and friends, see NY Times article.
- For a longer piece, see The Evolution of Gift Giving.